Comprehensive advice and defense in all areas of Banking Law, highlighting:
– Nullity of abusive clauses in mortgage loans: floor clauses, excessive late payment interest, mortgage constitution expenses, IRPH clause as reference index of a mortgage loan, undue commissions …
– Defense in foreclosures, stoppage of auctions and housing evictions.
– Negotiation of agreements with banking entities for the renegotiation and refinancing of debt, partial removals, payment in kind, cancellation of bank seizures and the outstanding debt after the auction.
– Swaps or financial swaps.
– Multi-currency mortgages.
– Mortgage securitizations.
Obligations, bonds and other Banco Popular products.
– Claim of CFDS and other speculative complex financial instruments to retail clients.