– Auditing of individual and consolidated accounts.
– Limited reviews and agreed procedures.
– Compliance with accounting and financial indices and ratios.
– Support and assistance for physical inventories of fixed assets and stock.
– Generation of consolidated financial statements.
– Review and analysis of accounting circuits.
– Internal auditing.
Independent expert reports:
– Capital increases and reductions.
– Merger projects.
– Debt refinancing.
– Non-monetary contributions.
– Reports required for the granting of official subsidies.
– Reports required in accordance with
– Securities Market Commission and Bank of Spain regulations.