- Auditing of individual and consolidated accounts.
- Limited reviews and agreed procedures.
- Compliance with accounting and financial indices and ratios.
- Support and assistance for physical inventories of fixed assets and stock.
- Generation of consolidated financial statements.
- Review and analysis of accounting circuits.
- Internal auditing.
- Independent expert reports.
- Capital increases and reductions.
- Merger projects.
- Debt refinancing.
- Non-monetary contributions.
- Reports required for the granting of official subsidies.
- Reports required in accordance with Securities Market Commission and Bank of Spain regulations.
If you want more information or want to check the viability of your claim, contact us, by phone or by email or using the contact form.